Karhu PK Woodburning Heater
No electricity needed – perfect for cabins or remote locations
This popular powerhouse for mid-sized saunas has a satin steel front panel finish for elegance and long life. Includes a glass door standard and features our patented 'Coanda' air circulation system for long life and efficient heat up. For saunas 282 to 706 cu. ft. CE listed for emissions and safety. Unit has extra manifold and is designed to burn its own gasses for cleaner burning and fewer emissions.
For saunas 212 to 425 cu. ft. An excellent sauna heater for the friends of traditional Finnish sauna. With a small amount of wood it gives plenty of heat. Rock capacity 100 lbs. CE listed for emissions and safety. Unit has extra manifold and is designed to burn its own gasses for cleaner burning and fewer emissions. The Karhu 16CK is available without the CE listing.
- Outer shield finished in heat resistant paint and stainless steel (KS models) looks great and contributes to softer heat
- Large rock capacity means soft heat/steam
- Patented 'Coanda' air ventilation system for long steel life and quick efficient heating time (KS models)
- Removable ash pan
- Interior or exterior feed options
- Chimney outlet out the top or back
- Optional enclosed water tank
- For saunas from 212 cu. ft. to 988 cu. ft.
- Quality construction: heavy duty steel interior
- CE listed for safety and emissions testing