The Original Premium Line set a new standard in infrared sauna design and performance. The new Low EMR/Low EF B-Series is superbly designed, has high quality craftsmanship and materials, and is loaded with standard features (see below).
Suffice it to say, “Nothing is missing.” Though competitors try to copy the B-Series design, it simply cannot be duplicated. With innovative heating technology combined with patented design – the B-series offers supreme value.
Our most luxurious model in the category, the B880 is a neo-angled beauty. A three sided front with large panoramic windows makes this as beautiful to look at as it is to enjoy the soft heat inside. Comfortable seating for four, its L-bench design is ideal for intimate conversation with friends and family.
The Original Premium Line set a new standard in infrared sauna design and performance. The new Low EMR/Low EF B-Series is superbly designed, has high quality craftsmanship and materials, and is loaded with standard features.
Suffice it to say, "Nothing is missing.” Though competitors try to copy the B-Series design, it simply cannot be duplicated. With innovative heating technology combined with patented design – the B-series offers supreme value.
|Electrical Requirements:||Plug-in, 20 amp 120-volt outlet|
Electrical Requirements: Plug-in, 20 amp 120-volt outlet
B-Series are standard Canadian Hemlock (Western Red Cedar available)
- Saunatec CarbonFlex heating system, integral with wall panels and bench support panels – with the largest surface area in the industry, providing the softest heat, evenly dispersed from all sides (no hot spots; no cold spots).
- Prefabricated wall panels, finished inside and out with clear T&G Canadian Hemlock or clear Western Red Cedar – for a sauna with “furniture quality.”
- Fast assembly with no tools – with wall panels mounted onto an easy-fit base and topped with easy-fit ceiling panel.
- Exterior surfaces finished with biodegradable wood treatment – for a more luxurious look and for ease in maintenance.
- Saunatec digital control system mounted inside and out. Controls include: on/off, interior light switch, exterior light switch, color therapy light switch, bench seat heater on/off, time and temperature controls.
- Saunatone™ Stereo system, which includes hook-up for your music player (iPod, MP3, USB, micro SD)
- High quality, heat-proof stereo speakers pre-installed in ceiling panel
- Pre-built Hemlock or Cedar benches with integral bench seat heaters
- Built-in Hemlock or Cedar floor with integral in-floor heated ceramic tiles
- Deluxe all-glass door. All sidelight windows and doors use only tempered safety glass.
- All models except Model 810 & 870 include integral magazine rack
- Low-voltage mini-spot lights installed in the ceiling; roof overhang includes integral exterior mini spot lights (E-Series has recessed fluorescents on overhang).
- Integral color light therapy system
- Wall-to-Wall backrests, designed for user comfort and safety.
- Super-easy installation (less than ½ hour for most models) with pre-wired heaters, lights and stereo.
- All sizes can be plugged into a 120 volt household outlet.
- CarbonFlex heating system’s large surface area efficiently emits soft heat with quick heat-up times, yet is simply plugged into a standard 120-volt household outlet (no electrician’s required; simply plug-in and enjoy).
- ETL listed “as a complete plug-in room” – for safety and reliability
- Industry leading warranty backed by America’s #1 sauna company
10 Reasons to Buy
1. Finnleo’s CarbonFlex Far-Infrared “Organic Carbon” Heating Technology:
- Provides the softest, most enjoyable far-infrared heat available.
- The wall-to-wall heating system ensures a complete enveloping heat with no cold spots or hot spots.
- More square inches of heater coverage than any IR sauna in the market.
- In-floor heated ceramic tiles
- With carbon technology and raw material imported from Japan, it operates at safer and more comfortable sauna temperatures.
- Its radiant heat penetrates deeply and produces more sweat than competitor saunas.
2. Digital Controls Inside and Out.
Easy to use digital controls have set temperature, actual temperature, set time and time remaining. Controls also include light switches for internal and external lights and color light therapy system.
3. Outstanding Sauna Design.
“Design” is the most obvious reason to choose Finnleo. But design is more than skin deep. There are no visible external buckles. Furniture quality detailing includes the fine-grained wood throughout, custom-made molding, comfortable seating, doors and windows that are thoughtfully designed to complement the sauna.
4. Luxurious Canadian Hemlock and Western Red Cedar.
Our designs include hand selected tongue and groove, vertical grain Hemlock and Western Red Cedar – all from the sustainable forests of Canada. Exquisite beauty, great performance and environmentally friendly – more great reasons why a Saunatec IR sauna is your best choice.
5. All models can be plugged into standard 120-volt household outlets.
Call it an amazing technological feat – the huge sq. footage coverage of the wall-to-wall heaters, and the energy efficiency of the carbon heater panels. Finnleo rooms heat up as quickly as any other rooms in the industry, yet can be safely plugged into standard household outlets – even the roomy 4 person models. All rooms are ETL safety listed.
6. Fast Assembly With No Tools.
The sauna can be simply installed in minutes. Each sauna arrives in six pieces (floor panel, ceiling panel, and four wall panels.) Each wall panel includes an exclusive integral latching system – for seamless good looks and great durability. Every panel is pre-trimmed and pre-wired at the factory.
7. Lighting Systems and Color Light Therapy.
Standard on Finnleo Premium Line of far-infrared saunas, each room includes color light therapy – easily activated with the push of a button on the sauna control panel. Choose the light color you’re in the mood for (or choose rotating colors) – for added relaxation and serenity. Each sauna also includes integral mini-spotlights in the interior ceiling and on the exterior ceiling overhang.
8. Sound and Video System.
Each Finnleo far-infrared sauna room includes a Saunatone™ Stereo system, which includes hook-up for your music player (iPod, MP3, USB, micro SD).
9. Finnleo Reputation.
Not only do you get the finest Far-Infrared sauna available, you get the company behind the product. With so many companies “here today, gone tomorrow”, isn’t it reassuring to make such an important purchase from the world’s largest and oldest sauna company? Since it’s beginning in Finland in 1919, Finnleo/Saunatec has been a world leader in sauna innovation, technology and design.
10. Finnleo Warranty and Customer Service.
As noted in Reason #9, when you buy a Finnleo IR room, you get the backing of the world leader in saunas – Saunatec. The Finnleo warranty gives you peace of mind. It’s simple, to the point and the most powerful in the industry. Furthermore, you have toll-free access to our dedicated staff of customer service professionals. We expect you will get many, many years of trouble-free performance from your Finnleo IR sauna; however, if you should ever need technical assistance, we’ll be here to serve you – just as we have for the past 88 years.
is the symbol of love and of life itself.
is a cool color that has a calming effect.
is a cooling, sedating color.
is the color for mental relaxation.
promotes awareness and consciousness.
is a clear purifying color.