Traditional Outdoor Saunas Metro Series
Home Sweet Sauna
What better way to spend quality time with family and friends than in the backyard? Helo’s Metro outdoor saunas tie in perfectly with outdoor entertaining — pool side, spa-side, near the patio, or lakeside.
Since three of the four Metro models include spacious changing rooms, these wonderful backyard amenities can easily double as a pool-house. With a Metro sauna near the pool, the swimming season can be extended providing the ultimate experience of “sauna with a cool water plunge.”The Metro is designed for easy assembly.
The walls and roof are constructed of 4 1/4” insulated panels. Each panel is finished on both sides. The interior comes standard with tongue-and-groove Nordic White Spruce — in the sauna and the changing room.
The exterior comes standard with Nordic White Spruce T&G (to be painted or stained) or optional maintenance free siding.
Features and Options
Metro Series Sauna Packages Include:
- Four sizes/models
- Insulated 4 1/4″ panels for walls, ceiling and roof
- Nordic White Spruce T&G on interior, exterior of Spruce T&G or maintenance-free T&G siding
- Changing room standard on MS 710, 811, and 812
- MS8I2 has optional shower in changing room
- Pre-hung exterior door with window
- All-glass interior door
- Sauna interior includes Abachi pre-built benches, backrests, headrests, heater guard, floor boards
- Sauna heater , rocks and separate control panel
- Bucket, ladle, one or two wall lights, thermometer
- Changing room interior includes pre-built bench, backrest and 4-peg clothes hanger
- Windows with insulated, tempered glass
- Optional crank-out windows for improved air flow in changing room
- Optional pre-installed metal roofing dark green or dark brow